Pages

Friday, January 02, 2015

Reflections and Resolutions

Happy New Year!

2014 has been a really stellar year for me and my little corner of the internet. 
This little nugget of a beauty blog was featured in BORO Magazine this past fall opening me up to so many more of you lovely readers and my YouTube Channel has doubled in size. 
So I just want to thank you all again for helping my little labor of love reach more and more people everyday. 
You're seriously so cool.
So thanks for that!

Now to look ahead.


So this year there will definitely be more of the same kicking off next week with the top 14 Beauty Products of 2014. An ode to all the products that rocked my world this year and will definitely be on heavy rotation in 2015.

That will be followed up by a January Purge Series. I did this last Spring and it's time again to rummage through all of the makeup that I'm not using or that has gone bad this way I can rearrange my stash, streamline my favorites and part with some clutter. 

In addition to more Spectrum and capsule collection posts I'm also planning on branching out the blog a little more to include things like food, cocktails, books and homey goods! Slowly at first and if you guys dig it maybe more down the road.
I also think you will start to see a little more crossover between the content here and the content on my YouTube channel that way if you aren't an avid viewer you still won't miss out on anything cool!
So tell me what would YOU like to see occupy this space over the next 12 months?
Here's to a new year, new lipstick and, new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.