Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Repurchases| Nuxe Reve De Miel

It has been quite some time since I've featured a repurchased item on the blog. 

Probably because I'm a little slutty when it comes to my products and because when you do find yourself finishing things you realize that it actually takes a long time to do. 

The Nuxe Reve De Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm is a prime example of this. The pot that I just finished is the one I started nearly 18 months ago. 

Balk all you want at a 19$ lip treatment but I bet you dollars to donuts you've spent twice that much on cherry Chapstick in the last year and a half. 


This bright yellow concoction has been a mainstay on my nightstand since mid 2012 and was even featured on the blog all that time ago. I've gone through 2 since then and this is my third in what is sure to be a never ending parade of repurchased jars. 

It is perfectly suited for an overnight dose of hydration. Applied it is a thick waxy textured lip mask that hydrates and protects all night long. It adheres so well that most mornings when I wake up it's still there. It has a long list of really pronounceable and familiar ingredients and makes it so that even now, barring an unusually cold snap, I don't have to carry around another lip product for day to day use. 

It's really such a unique item in terms of performance and value that I can't think of anything existing in the market that performs as well as this does.

So if you are suffering from particularly painfully dry lips or, you are looking for a new lip balm to get you through the winter months I can't paint you in the direction of this fast enough. I'm sure there are other things that I will try but right now this baby is firmly planted atop a lip balmy throne.
 (aka my bedside table.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.