Pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

Whimsical

New nail polish time. I spent quite a few days hunting down this baby. I kept finding the smaller Revlon displays and no Whimsical in sight.  Finally in one of the larger Duane Reade locations I spotted a bigger set up and the last bottle of this gem.


Now this is a really lovely color. I'm not normally one for sparse glitter, just because I think it looks kind of ...unfinished.  That said I have really been enjoying this. The only thing I've been enjoying is how it wears, because the application was pretty atrocious. I had heard that the original was awful too and so I was prepared. Ultimately I had to layer it over one coat of Essie's Absolutely Shore so that I didn't loose my mind doing 345678908765432 coats of this color to get it to look opaque. 

Ah the things were willing to do for nail polish...lol.

Until Next Time...
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oooh it's so beautiful! I have this on my wishlist. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. It was a little tricky to get hold of so don't hesitate!

      Delete

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.