Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Goodbye Mr. Right

This post was going to go something like...

Look at these adorable $6 thrifted earrings I found at LIC Flea last Saturday! Instead...

Join me in wishing Mr. Lobe Right a fond farewell somewhere between my apartment and work on Wednesday. Sadly Mr. Right decided he was no longer interested in seeing what accessory life had to offer and opted to try his luck riding the MTA (or not) forever. I hope all of his wildest NYC dreams come true.

As for Mr. Left, well he and I are busy thinking of ways to rebuild our life together without Mr. Right.  I'm sure we'll come to an agreement that suits us both eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.