Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm A Big Fan


Confession: I have never owned a fan brush. Of all the brushes in my beauty arsenal, they seemed to be the most unnecessary.

Then it happened. I needed to spend 3$ more dollars at Ulta to use my $3.50 coupon. So this $6.99 Eco Tools Jumbo Fan Brush slipped and fell into my basket.




Lack of self control aside, I think I'm in love. By comparison to a traditional fan brush it is dense and thick (thus the "Jumbo" description). It applies highlighter and setting powders perfectly. It picks up just the right amount of product and allows for a light application even for the most heavy handed among us (read: me).

My two favorite products with this baby so far are the Dior Amber Diamond and, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light. (Must repurchase ASAP). 

Consider me sold on all things fan brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.