Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Vast Improvement


I did not think cotton balls could be that exciting. I know everyone talks about the Shiseido Facial Cotton and how it is 100% worth $10 a bag. I'm sorry, but I'm just not going to do that. (Feel free to call me out on my bullshit in a year when I break down and buy them.)

Ok well I'm not going to do that right now. I will, however, buy these amazing Muji cotton squares again for a whopping $2.25.



Discovered at the impeccable recommendation of the one and only Claire Marshall. I am kind of obsessed with her right now. I have dreams about her apartment.

These are incredibly soft and just the right shape and size to fit over my eye. I like to use a traditional bi-phase makeup remover as I feel it is more thorough than a cleansing or micellar water. I like that they're seamed along the side. I find it does a lot to keep the cotton pad together until you get everything off the eye.

I also have been loving it with toner, most notably the Mario Badescu Glycolic Toner (more on that next week).

It works well on nails and cuts down into nice even squares when used to soak off glitter nail polish.

If you are near a Muji, I highly recommend these. They are a lovey, sturdy, inexpensive skincare tool that is a great value for money. Or you can get them--here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.