Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Cart #2: The Beauty Edit

Ah the wish list. 
With Summer in full swing I've come to find there are things I like the idea of adding to my beauty repertoire.While I never really have a good excuse to buy more makeup I will justify it to myself somehow. 





Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. There is nothing to be said about this 
that hasn't already been said. I have gone through countless samples of this and I've loved it every time. I think after ears of hemming and hawing it's time to just make the purchase already.



 Ah Marc-y Marc. I jumped on this bandwagon pretty hard last spring when Jacob's line first rolled out and it wowed me right away. Since then though I have not been as impressed with the other things I've tried but, then there was this. The Kiss Pop Color Stick. It's so damn adorable and I just want one. End of story.



I used to live on Dior mascaras. No joke. In college when my routine was simplified to facilitate my poor sleeping (not sleeping) habits this was my high end drug of choice. I used DiorShow Blackout religiously tube after tube until I got my own job. Now that I have some spare dollars to throw around once the rent's been collected I think it might be time to revisit my old ways in the form of DiorShow Iconic Overcurl.











 I went into great detail over my love of all things Hourglass yesterday and after months of being overwhelmed by choice I've finally decided which of the Ambient Lighting Powder Blushes I'm committing to. Diffused Heat is the winner and I think it will look great with what remains of my summer tan as well as act as a nice autumnal flush when the time comes. (No seriously, is it October yet?)




So what is on your wishlist?



3 comments:

  1. Hourglass blushes & highlighters are truly amazing . Great picks dear :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Why thank you! I can feel myself caving any day now on that one. I have a feeling I know where my next paycheck is going ;)

      Delete

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.