Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ed Note: Don't Pack Hungover


Well long time no post.
 This time I have a good reason.
 My computer had had enough of my shenanigans and thought it was better off quietly heading off to it's final resting place. No hard feelings though, with a little help I was able to manage a solid upgrade and am back in the blogging fray.

Now, on to a realization I had this morning when I went to my weekend makeup bag before heading out to pick up my new technology baby. 

Packing a makeup bag hungover is a poor life choice. Not to mention the implications of ending up hungover in the first place but, that wasn't really what I came here to talk about *shame face*


All in all I didn't do too badly but, you can imagine my surprise when inside my Tardis (It's bigger on the inside.) makeup bag I found a purple and grey NARS shadow duo in Eurydice and two mascaras, neither of which were the ones I had intended to pack. Bourjois Volumizer ( I got mine here but, it looks like it's sold out now) and L'Oreal Miss Manga to be exact.

At least I had had the sense to forgo eye brushes since this duo doesn't really lend itself  to my Monday morning commute from my parents place.

All in all though the concealer, brow, and suncare bases are covered so no emergencies I just thought it was too funny not to share. 

Word to the wise: If you do have late night plans before heading out for an overnight trip pack ahead of time.You're future self will be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.