Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

It's About Damn TIme: Lorac Pro 2

Confession time. I never bought the Lorac Pro Palette.
 Never. 

I thought about it, thought about it some more and just never pulled the trigger. Now I think I know why.

It is a very same-y palette.
 Don't get me wrong I think there is a lot of merit in that but, I just didn't particularly see the merit in if for me. This one, well it's a whole different eyeshadow ballgame.


The brand's follow up offering has been all over the internet for nearly a month and the minute I saw I knew this one was going to be mine.
 
Is it more of a cool toned palette than it's predecessor? 
Yes.
 Is it only for people who prefer cool tones? 
Absolutely not!

 In fact I would say that it's a damn near perfect 50/50 warm cool split. You have some great highlights for various skin tones. Transition colors for days and pops of liner that gives an ordinary look just a little something extra.

I also think this is especially good for someone with brown and hazel eyes or, even someone a little more mature. If you aren't into black liner you have SO many options here and they all perform marvelously. I don't think a day has gone by where I haven't used this since I got it and I highly recommend it to anyone on the fence.
Bonus- the freebie Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer is this close to beating out my beloved UDPP for the number one spot on my vanity.
Better than the original and an everyday contender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.