Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Repurchase: TokyoMilk Dark Bulletproof

Shut up this perfume is perfect and everything I want Summertime to be always and foreverrrrr!

Clearly my love for this scent is not a secret.



I even posted a review on YouTube last Summer when I picked up bottle numero uno of Tokyo Milk Dark's Bulletproof and, it's plain to see I was smitten at first sniff. 

This is a lovely smokey, deep scent laced with sweet coconut. It's like Fresh's Cannabis Santal but for Summer. With coconut. Without that it would smell downright masculine, don't get me wrong I love that too but, the coconut MAKES this scent. 

On top of that I 100% never smell like coconut until this. 

I hated it. I hated how it always smelled so synthetic and how cloyingly sweet it was. Not this. This is just a hint of day at the beach underneath smokey cedarwood (on a barbeque perhaps?).

Unlikely though it may be at $36 this bottle will come and go as often as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.