Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Minty Fresh


I am having a serious mint moment this Summer. As an ingredient that is.
Specifically body care but I am also really loving it  in my skincare. 

Now we all love a good mint nail polish but, I think it does a better job in essential oil form.

It is so refreshing and cooling, which this time of year is welcome in every way shape and form. 

As an added perk it is amazing for your circulation. 
Sold.



The C.O. Bigelow Mentha Smoothing Body Buffer. This has the perfect texture. It's almost all sugar in a slight gel to cream base. It has a light lather when it meets water but it isn't overly harsh or drying. I also love that it's in a squeeze bottle; although I can see that becoming an issue as the product dwindles it makes getting to the product so much easier. It leaves you soft to the touch and a lingering post shower tingle. Seriously try this. especially before you shave!

The Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil has been oft talked about lately and for pretty good reason. Although the minty-ness doesn't play as big a role here as it does in the C.O. Bigelow it certainly does feel refreshing on the skin. It removes makeup easily and doesn't irritate the eyes. While this isn't a life changing cleanser by any means it works well and makes my skin feel October cool in this June heat. Zero complaints.

I think these babies might actually make me enjoy the Summer this year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.