Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Prefect Blend


Apologies for the brief bloggity hiatus but I had a rather eventful weekend. If you've never been to the Coney Island Mermaid Parade I HIGHLY recommend it. It is a veritable New York freak show free for all and some of the most fun I've had for free in a long time. 

It is also some of the most exhausted I've been in quite a long time so my normal Sunday routine went a little wonky (read: nap-tastic) 

Boobies and boys in dresses aside I did manage to have a foundation revelation this weekend and it goes a little something like this.




One innocent little mention from Vivanna Does Makeup and all of a sudden two standalone favorites are my daily blend. Honestly I cannot believe I didn't think of this before. Perfect setting luminous finish mixed with a matte light coverage counter part = perfect coverage and perfect skin feel.

The Jouer Matte and Luminzing Moisture Tints have been long standing residents of my daily stash and now the timing for them to come together is perfect. The Luminizing is still a bit dark for me this time of year and the Matte is definitely too pale so not only do they create a lush luminous (but not too luminous) effect they also combine to make the perfect color.

Now I can't honestly say you should go out and buy both to mix together but I will say I have never encountered a solitary product that can produce what these two do together. I also love that mixing allows you to control the luminous vs. matte component based on your skins needs and appearance day to day. So to tally that again: perfect finish+exactcolor match+sets cleanly+versatile = perfection.

I.Am.In.Love.

If you have them try it. If you don't get samples. Seriously too good to be just one product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.