Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I'm Talking About B.O. Again


Oh the great deodorant debate. I have hemmed and hawed and tried and failed with the natural deodorant bandwagon a lot this year. The quest if by no means over but, I wanted to see how an easily accessible drugstore find stacks up against the competition. So when put to a simple work day test how did the Tom's of Maine Long Lasting deodorant in refreshing Lemongrass work?



The truth: It falls somewhere in the middle. It is not as effective but also not as irritating as my homemade concoction. It is far more effective than it's luxury counterpart the LaVanilla Healthy Deodorant. All said and done, if you are a light perspire-er than this could be a great budget find. 

The formidable lemongrass scent is also delicious.

Having said that, this isn't quite enough for me. It works well until about halfway through the day and then I notice some definitive funk. It doesn't permeate or anything, the only one smelling you will be you but it is not capable of making the 8hr work day trek with me. For lazy home days or quick breezy errand this is great but, as anticipated, it's not the natural deodorant of my dreams.

On to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.