Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Complete the Set

Back in March I spoke about a shampoo I had picked up at a fancy imports pharmacy on NYC's Upper East Side called Pasteur Discount. Discount. No. French. Yes! All of your Bioderma and Homeoplasmine dreams come true right in New York.

What I went back for though, in true New Yorker fashion, was a little something Italian who's mate was sitting home in my shower, nearly finished.

Ladies and Gents meet Davines Melu Anti Breakage Lusterous Conditioner.

(Seriously? That'a a 6 word title for a hair conditioner.)




I love this stuff. The whole line seems to do some really beautiful ingredient conscious products and the price is WAY easier to put back than something like Pureology.

After a weeks use this has left my hair feeling soft bouncy and hydrated unlike other more "natural" conditioners that left my hair feeling very dry the day after use. This leaves a balanced and bouncy hydration well in its wake.

It took me so long to go back for the conditioner because they don't offer them in the travel size the same way they do the shampoo so I wasn't willing to shell out until I had run out of all (read: most) of the products already in my shower. I am so happy that I did end up going back for it because it really is that good.

If you have been toying with a Davines purchase I can wholeheartedly recommend you give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.