Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

It's Just Makeup!

I have been DYING to try this product. Not only has it been hyped to hell but the name (and price tag) just seems to claim so much perfection that it's impossible not to be a little curious. 

Now that I have FINALLY tried the Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer I have some thoughts...



It is kind of amazing. It looks like skin for real. You can't really seem to tell there is anything there but, this also means that the coverage is minimal. For me ,I love sheer coverage but, I know for the hefty $67 price tag not everyone is going to think that's enough.

Although if you were a man looking to venture into daily makeup this could be a good thing to try first.

Secondly, it LASTS. This is the most mind blowing part for me. It has been SO hot here in NYC these last few weeks and this has held up beautifully. Not only has it been hot but, it's been sticky and humid. The worst kind of Summer weather and this has stood up to everything that has come it's way.

I will be picking this up for real at some point. I can't commit to it now and, despite how fab it is I'm not the kind of person who shells out nearly $70 every few month for foundation. 

That said, if you are looking to treat yourself, look no further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.