Pages

Friday, June 06, 2014

My Cart (1)

Oh the wish list post. Do you know any woman that doesn't keep a wish list? I don't. :)


Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm: For the first time maybe ever there is something on my list I actually need.  A replacement if you will. With my Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing Butter on its last legs I think it's high time to upgrade. 

Everything else I'm lemming...after the jump.



The Beaute Liqui-Gel Stain in Flouron: So I ordered this from Urban Outfitters during their beauty event which ended on June 1st. The absolutely asinine shipping debacle that ensued was legendary but, long story short, this will not be arriving in the replacement order Urban is sending because it is now out of stock. Lame. I am sooooo excited to try though and I will be hunting this down in NYC this weekend. I just will be.

 Ah the ASOS. There is nothing more satisfying to peruse than the many many pages of options on ASOS.

My first pick is this two tone Bar Necklace. I love the silver and gold together, the slight curve and the dainty but not so dainty size. I'm having a bit of a revelation about accessories at the moment and seem to be gravitating towards simpler things. Not necessarily smaller things just more streamlined.


These Soft Shorts in Elephant Print. I am head over heels for the tassels and slight hint of color in the print. So effing cute. I am concerned that this will not be the most flattering thing on my body but I love the idea so much I might just go for it anyway. I also love the idea of shorts that aren't denim and these seem to be a perfect fit. Work appropriate (well for me anyway) and the most adorable thing.











How about it? What's on your summer wishlist?



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.