Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Repurchase | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Dim Light



I initially bought the then limited edition and now permenant Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette around the holidays and it took me less than six months to use up Dim Light completely. Completely.



It sits somewhere between a setting powder and a foundation powder. Almost like a two in one product. The absolute best thing about its dual purpose nature is that it works whether you use it over a foundation, on its own, over a little concealer whatever you're feeling that day this powder has never steered me wrong.

On it's own it doesn't last all day and will need touch ups but over any emollient face product it will give you a much longer lasting flawless effect. Also, don't be put off by the initially illuminating appearance of this powder, when blended onto the skin it gives a very skin-like soft focus effect to the face.

I can't see myself reaching for any other powder in the foreseeable future, especially since the last one I bought to try, and even liked, could not compare with the effect this gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.