Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

The Realest Technique

If I could marry a makeup brush, it would be this one. This, however, was definitely not a love at first sight situation.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush
While Real Techniques was on sale at Ulta last month I decided I was going to grab the Expert Face Brush. Which I did. And it's great. The real star of the purchse, however, was the brush I picked up for half off. Introducing the Real Techniques Blush Brush.
This is by no means brand spankin new, but I also feel like no one has given this particular brush the fanfare it deserves. The tapered end collects the perfect amount of product and it spreads and blends so effortlessly across the face. The layerd quality this brush has blends out the edges of your blush until it melts perfectly into your comlexion.
While it is synthetic I do think the shape of this brush is better suited to powder products. (Try the Stippling Brush for your creams :). )
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.