Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Buttered Up

Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss and Raspberry Rose Kiss

 
I resisted this purchase so, so hard. Twice, I went into different drugstores, picked these up and then decided against it. I said to myself "Molly you have two drawers full of lip balm at home. You DO NOT need these."
 
Yeah, it didn't work. They were on sale at Walgreens so they came home with me. I have to say I am reluctantly enjoying them.
 
They have a very thin, light, emolient texture from the petroleum content (mineral oil) but, like any other Nivea lip balm they impart a good dose of hydration. The two scents I picked are delicious but the Raspberry Rose is by far my favorite,
 
The one caveat is that these can leave a white cast over the lips. Not super handy for day to day wear. It doesn't take too much love away from the product for me but if you are in the market for something to wear out of the house check out some of the Nivea balms in stick form. Although if you dig that milky pink look Raspberry Rose Kiss if 100% for you.
 
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.