Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Now I'm Gold

Last week while killing time before work I popped into H&M to find that they are re-introducing a plus size collection. In addition, the items in the extended size range are retailing for the same prices as the core collection. I only picked up one thing, a lovely textured pale gold t-shirt. 




It has a really nice graduated hem and for $24.95 it has a nice amount of detail. The fabric itself has a stretch to it but since the design is over-sized it seems to be that the material was chosen just for the effect; and the effect is lovely . I included a close up of the material so you could see the color and texture a bit more accurately.

Watch: Lane Bryant Nails: Essie Clutch Me if You Can Ring: Forever 21

The ring I purchased the same day at Forever 21. Until that day I had never left Forever 21 with only one item. It seems to be an all or nothing kind of place for me but there was just nothing else in the store that spoke to me the way this did. It is a great statement ring and I love that it is really really simple. It has a great shield design that ends in an arrow-head point. If you can't tell already I'm loving gold for the spring and I'm off to a great start.

Have you guys found any good pieces lately?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.