Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Take Me to the Finish Line

I have reached a pretty momentous stage in my makeup collecting. I have successfully completed my very first MAC eyeshadow palette. It began almost two years ago now with an empty palette and a single depotted eyeshadow.  With a Back to MAC on my horizon and two empty spaces left in my collection I thought it was time I put an end to the empty spaces.When I went into the MAC store in Times Square I had a vague idea of the colors I wanted and naturally wound up leaving with two completely different shades.

L: MAC Ricepaper R: MAC Trax



The two shades I walked out with were Ricepaper and Trax. Ricepaper is a basic shimmering golden beige tone that is oh so useful it almost hurts. Trax is nice because its midway between a neutral and a color so you get a nice defined quality about the eye that still remains daytime appropriate. That said I pesonally would have no problem wearing Trax all over the lid on a daily basis. Not to mention both gold an purple tones are particularly flattering on my warm skin tone and brown eyes.

Have you guys done anything to round out your collection lately?

xoxo

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.