Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Obsessed:(Cheap) Accessories

Last week I posted about how much I was loving some new rings I picked up at some discount prices. Well, as I was staying at a friend's place last week I decided to do a little bit more trolling for some sweet jewellery deals, and I was not disappointed. As a result I've taken to wearing almost all of my new things at once. What can I say, I've never been a subtle person.

These were the first find. Hidden away with many bracelets like them in a bin marked $1.99. Ordinarily I would avoid bracelets as I don't seem to reach for them very often, but these have proven easy to wear and pair with many other things. I also love how at first glance these don't look like skulls and even after a moment they're not typical human-esqe skulls.  I will admit that the closure on the black one has already broken, but the added task of tying it on hasn't lessened my desire to wear it. There are always quality drawbacks when shopping discount.


This was another great find. These two pairs of earring came together and cost a whopping $1.99 as well. What really pulled me in were the Hamsa earrings. I had been looking for a dainty pair and this suited perfectly. At first I had found the feathers with red beads, which looked really cheap, but when I looked closer there was one lone pair with clear beads which promptly came home with me.


Last but not least, yes more rings. Three silver and one rose gold. I wanted to grab a few more gold options but I am naturally not drawn to gold so...this is what I wound up with. The little silver one does actually fit my ring finger, but I've been wearing it as an above the knuckle ring. It's a bit big but for a night out its easy to keep track of. The big one with three stones ha quickly become my favorite, and the smaller ones are nice because mixing them in with the larger ones makes for a less overwhelming look.

So what are your obsessions for spring?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.