Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rosy Outlook...

Quick outfit post from last week. I had a day off and had to run a few errands, you know, post office, thrift store etc...
Top: Calvin Klein   Belt: Forever 21  Leggings: Homemade

The shirt is a splurge purchase. I was at Lord and Taylor with my grandmother a couple of weeks ago and I spotted this mint green, silk, Calvin Klein safari-style tunic and passed a comment to my father. Unbeknownst to me, when he got to the register he grabbed it, and I'm so glad he did. It's soft, floaty and really lovely and easy to wear for spring. It's also a great item to dress up, and the tiny leather detail on the sleeve saves it from looking too mature.

The belt I featured in another post, under 5$ from Forever21 helps to break up the color and my rose gold and mint obsession lives on. The leggings I made while I was a fashion student. The waist is poorly elasticated and so they fall down a little bit...whoops.

On the topic of the thrift store, check out what I found! 2$ Later I've got a cute oddly sized black pendant on a short chain. The best part is the chain looks old and is somewhere between gold and silver which makes it perfect for layering with all of my other jewelery. 

Talk to You Soon!!
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.