Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Peri-dupe

I love my brother. He has this way of finding things that appeal to both his interests and mine. For example, about two months ago he sent me this link. It features the new Spiderman and OPI collaboration to be released in conjunction with the movie this summer. "Ooooo" I thought, "New nail polish to look forward to." I read the article and found out that the girl writing seemed insulted by the fact that one could be both feminine, and a comic book fan.  The author's opinion aside I found myself looking forward to the release, but when I googled for swatch pictures today I got even more excited.


Image Credit: BeautyJunkiesUnite
It is an easily accessible, affordable dupe of Chanel's Peridot. I have on several occasions, almost caved and purchased the original, but haven't quite been able to stomach to $26 price tag. Yes, I love nail polish, but I also have limits. I am now practically chomping at the bit for this release. As far as I understand it is due out next month, but I always keep my eyes peeled because some salon retailers do get them in beforehand. If you do have an interest in tracking this down I would be proactive about it as I'm sure locations will sell out quickly.
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.