Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Instant Smokes




I have fallen in love. I'm sure this is not the first time I've uttered a statement like that here at The Unanimous Molly. This time though, I mean it. (I meant it last time too I swear...) I have come up with the recipie for the worlds easiest five minute, five product smokey eye! The best part? This is the perfect day to night eye look!
1. Highlight inner corner and browbone(if you want) with a shimmery flesh toned cream shadow or liner. (I used Urban Decay's 24Hr Shadow Pencil in Sin.
 
2. Apply a warm brown cream shadow to your lid and blend up into the crease. (I used MAC's Quite Natural Paint Pot. I am OBSESSED with this, more on that later...)
 
3. Smudge a bit of black liner right up against your lashes all along the upper lash line and about halfway along the waterline. (Stila's Smudgestick in Stingray here.)
 
4. Blend out your liner with a matte deep brown eyeshadow. (Joe Fresh in Espresso)
 
5. Lots of Mascara! (Jordana Best Lash Extreme in Black)
 
The star of the show here is really the Paint Pot in Quite Natural. I think it is the neccesary component to this look. It makes this the express route to sultry, smokey, five minute heaven. If you don't already have this (or something like it) in your makeup rotation you need to. It can even be used in place of a liner for super easy makeup days...
 
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.