Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Very Clear Improvement



Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask




Ah who doesn't love a good birthday treat. I spoke about my other beauty indulgences here (link!) but on the actual day of my birthday (Jan. 21st) I popped to my local Macy's to grab a pick me up. (I was actually recovering from a bout of strep at the time.) After so much hype and bit of googling I headed to the Origins counter and treated myself to the Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. (whew...)
After a few weeks of use (twice a week) I thought it would be nice to report in.
When they call this product "active" they mean it. Using a wet towel to steam your skin open quickly you apply this, allow it to dry, and then wash it off with a rag. On initial application this mask has a very strong cooling or tingling sensation. It certainly feels like it's working. (If you have sensitive skin I recomend sampling this out first.)
Once you wash it off it's like you see an instant effect on the size of your pores. While this effect is temporary, the gunk it removes is not. It is possibly one of the most deeply cleansing masks I have ever tried on my skin. I think this makes for a lovely addition to my skincare wardrobe. If you are prone to any kind of skin congestion (from small bumps to full blown zits) go see if you can score a sample of this one because it's worth a try.
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.