Pages

Monday, February 04, 2013

Disco Lips

Ever since the new L'Oreal/YSL gloss stain hybrid product has entered my life I feel like my makeup horizons have been expaned a little bit. It took a texture that I tend to avoid (gloss) and made it something that I'm really excited to wear.  That got me thinking about this....
Source (link)
Source (link)
Now since winter is clearly not packing up and moving on even though the best parts of the season are clearly over, we all have to find a way to lift our spirits. This sunny, glossy, 70's look is my ticket out of the SADS.

L'oreal Caresse Shine Stain in #188 Coral Tattoo


Now my albino Snow White skin can't quite compare with the bronzy, sunny complexions of Ms. Harry and her counterpart, but I think the inspiration rings true. I also think with any type of bright glossy lip this look could be a warm weather staple. I can't wait to try it again when I have a tan.
What is your makeup inspiration?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.