Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Blush But Better

Sometimes a product comes along that is just so basic, so pretty and so easy to use that it's place in your everyday collection is immediately secured. 
Over this past weekend I stopped at a CCO on my way home from a bachelorette party and picked up an item that has been on my list for what feels like ages.
It is just as perfect and versatile as everyone said it was and it is MAC's Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul.


This is just the perfect satin finish peachy bronze glow. It's a shade that is almost universally wearable and goes with anything from nude eyes and a bold lip to the smokiest of smokey eyes. I also like the pigmentation here. I tend to be quite heavy handed and this has lovely buildable color payoff that doesn't deposit too quickly. It can be a subtle shimmer wash over say a brighter peach blush or it can be built up on its own for a peach bronze glow. 

If you like a matte blush this puppy will not be for you but if you don't mind a hint of shimmer you should easily be able to get on board with this. It's just so good!

Additionally for a mineralize product it last so well on the skin. 
Wins across the board. 

Also by getting it at the CCO I got it in the old MAC packaging instead of the seriously ugly new packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.