Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hair Routine Part Deux! Fine, Curly and, Bleached|TheUnanimosMolly


I posted a video talking all about my hair routine almost 2 years ago now on my YouTube channel. 
To date it is one of my most viewed videos so I thought since there was so much interest I would film a follow up.
A little about my hair:
It's fine, it curls very very tightly and it's prone to both frizz and fallout. Cute huh?
On top of that I decided about 2 and half months ago to bleach the bottom four or so inches so I could pop in some fun colors. Now what was tricky to begin with needs even more TLC. Since I've finally found a new routine that works for all my hair's new quirks I thought a rundown was in order. 

The video is a long one but packed with a lot of info so if you are interested take a peek behind the cut!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.