Pages

Monday, March 02, 2015

The Best of The Drugstore Feb 2015 | TheUnanimousMolly


After my recent beauty clear out I finally started to realize that there were a lot of budget conscious beauty bits that I wasn't reaching for in favor of my other slightly pricier options.
Armed with this new information and a MUCH smaller collection I thought it would be a good time to go through the good stuff that was left and pick out all of the drugstore goodies that had earned a spot in the new lineup. 
Some of these are old, some of them are new but all of them are honestly some of the more affordable pieces that I will reach for on the regular. 
So what should you pick up the next time you're perusing the aisles of the local Rite Aid?
Check out the video and find out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.