Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Ed Note: Studly


It's almost the weekend! WOO!

What's better on the weekend than a little fun on your fingertips?
I'm referring, in this instance, to nail art but hey it's your weekend. Do with it what you like ;)

This little trick is a favorite of mine when I want to do something a little funky with my nails but I don't want to spend a million years with a striping brush, a dotting tool or, a sponge.

So do yourself a little favor and shell out the $.99 on eBay for a fancy wheel full of plastic silver and gold studs.
So the next time you're giving yourself a little manicure you can pop one of these into your wet polish, cover with a nice quality topcoat and have 2-4 days of the sassiest nails you have the patience to create.

I personally like the look of a simple single stud but just like with every other beauty bumpf you can add as much or as little as you like to create your desired effect.

Have a studly weekend boys and girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.