Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

January 2015 Favorites| TheUnanimousMolly


One month down!
2015 has gotten off to kind of a rough start around the Unanimous Molly headquarters but there were some pretty stellar things that went down in the month of January. 

I turned 26! I was also sick for my birthday which was a huge bummer but, in retrospect, it earned me a much needed break from my life and kind of a forced system reboot. 

So jump behind the cut for some of the best January had to offer from a rock and roll stage show to a classic red lip there was a little something for everyone. 


Now before we get to the footage there were a few things I loved that didn't quite make it into the video this month, namely my sick kid favorites. 

Laid up on the couch with tonsillitis for the better part of a week there were definitely a few things I was keeping handy, apart from the Roku, to get me through the days on the couch. Top of the list is the Halls Defense Vitamin C Drops. These are like a baby sister to a cough drop and don't pack the same kind of menthol-y punch as a regular drop but have a nice soothing, mellow citrus flavor that relieve the soreness and add a punch of Vitamin C. Don't get the sugar free ones though...they're gross.

In addition the Yogi Throat Comfort tea has been nearly the only thing I've had to drink. It tastes vaguely of fennel or licorice which is not my favorite but loaded with some soothing honey it does just the trick. 

Finally one beauty favorite that skipped the video was MAC's Ruby Woo Lipstick. I mentioned this yesterday and I just needed to reiterate how beautiful this red is. It's so easy to wear and brightens any look. It's a classic for a reason and if you were even lightly considering this I would advise you to jump on the bandwagon.

As for the rest?

Check out the video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.