Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Muppets Take your Manicure

So, for holiday 2011 OPI is teaming up with the Muppets. I didn't think I would be this excited about a collaboration like this, that was until I realized it meant TONS of glitter.
Is the collection particularly unique, no, that said I still think glitter fans will be on board. (myself included)With a little research you can find a handful of nail swatches out there and start planning your hauls :)

The top right, Warm and Fozzie, and bottom left, Rainbow Connection, will likely be the sellout shades and I know I will be keeping my eyes peeled for this collection. Due out November 2011 the collection is perfect for the holiday party circut and for those of us who can't resist the sparkle. I swear it's an addiction.

Until Next Time Guys...

xoxo

Molly
Photo from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.