Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bewitched


Dress: Old Navy Sale $14

Bird: Girl Props(4+ years ago)Cross: Forever 21

Skull: Boutique Claddagh: Market Stall Bird Skull: Topshop Nails: Revlon Carbonite
Found this black autumnal maxi dress at Old Navy on clearance the other day and decided it would be worth a try. It's a little different than what I would normally pick I think but ultimately I think its a cozy, versatile fall piece. I wore it with pointy shoes before this and thought it looked a little "witchy" but I don't think I mind it so much. I'll have to keep working with it to find a styling that works but I can see this being a good lazy day look. 

I finally found a Revlon Carbonite display in the Rite Aid in Grand Central the other day and grabbed the first one out of the display. It's a neat warm toned grey color but honestly without the hype I would probably have passed on this puppy. Oh well, another one for the collection.

Until Next Time Guys....

xoxo

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.