Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Stuff!

Hey Guys! In my absence I've gotten some new goodies and thought I might share!
Forever 21 Striped Knit Blazer
IN LOVE! Once the weather here in New York gets a smidge cooler this will be on regular rotation I'm sure. I love the graphic nature of the stripe and because it's a knit it is so so comfortable! At $27.80 its on the pricey-er side from Forever 21 but a great buy none the less.

Arrowhead Earrings: Forever 21
I have to say I haven't been on board with the whole aztec/tribal trend going on for the spring/summer. Having said that, the arrowhead thing I can totally see myself running with. It's a hint of tribal with an edgy-ness and a graphic quality that better suits my sense of style. $4.80 makes these must haves for me. If I can find a pair of arrowheads with a touch of turquoise I will be very happy indeed.

Pop Beauty Nail Polish: Ultraviolet/L'oreal Double Extend Mascara: Carbon Black/ L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base
On a morning run to Ulta so my mother could stock up on essentials for her impending vacation I managed to get a pretty good deal myself. This POP Beauty nail color I have been lusting after in Duane Reade for over a year was 50% off in Ulta. I figured for 5$ I was out of excuses. On the hunt for a new mascara I settled on L'oreal Double Extend in Carbon Black, I guess I was feeling extra dramatic today. Lastly, the L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base. I have been curious about this for a while and hesitant to take the plunge because of the price. My mother and I were both getting L'Oreal mascaras today and with the brand buy 2 get 1 free I figured today was the day. I'm on the fence as of now, we'll see how my skin likes it.

Hope you enjoyed that!
Until next time guys!
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.