Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Jewelery Collection, Storage and, Organization


Last weekend I got the sudden urge to purge. This happens every once and a while when I realize that I'm not wearing or using or reaching for things and I just try to pass them along.
 I am a New Yorker, space is expensive.

So I picked the dressers. I went through and got rid of everything that was worn through and threw it out and anything that was in good enough shape gets donated or passed along to friends. The fun part though ended up being the jewelery. It was long overdue for some attention and with overflowing glass candy bowls and odd earrings on every surface of my apartment I thought a new storage set up was in order. 

I got a few nice bargain pieces from Marshalls, an old display piece from Urban Outfitters, a metal storage box from Target's holiday collaboration last year and an empty diptyque candle jar and I was in business.

If you want to take a peek at how I put things together have a peek behind the cut!





2 comments:

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.