Pages

Friday, July 04, 2014

Homebase




When you spend most of your time in a big dirty, hot, busy city it is neccesary (especially during the Summer months) to get OUT for a few days every once and a while. 

This July 4th I opted to head north out of the city and visit my parents in the Hudson Valley for a few days and it is proving to be exactly what I needed. Rain or shine puppy cuddles and fresh air are doing me all kinds of good!

Tomorrow there will be some bonus beauty programming as I am doing a bit of shopping with Mom tomorrow morning and I have already picked up some new things since I arrived. 

What can I say?

 Old habits die hard...or just keep getting worse.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.