Pages

Monday, May 05, 2014

The Repurchase | Jack Black Intense Therapy Lipbalm

Over the last few years I have gotten out of the habit of reapplying my lip balm frequently throughout the day. It works on a similar premise as over washing your hair does...the more you reapply the more your lips depend on the balm for moisture. 

As such, I stick to applying a nice heavy balm at night and try to keep a light weight but effective balm on hand for daily emergencies.

The fact that I've managed to even finish one before it went bad is reason enough to repurchase. 
That's where the Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm comes in to play. Available in five flavors from both Sephora and Ulta, for about $7.50 it is an affordable, easily accessible, and reliable hand bag staple.

The balm is subtly flavored and has a man-friendly matte finish on the lips. It provides about 4 hours wear time, which is huge for a balm, dense moisture and, the always welcome, SPF 25. On days (like many this past winter) where it is brutally cold, absurdly windy, or extra hot and sunny I like to take this baby for a spin. It soothes any day to day damage and, comes in extra handy when my choice of daily lip color had proven too much for my pout to handle.

The grapefruit scent is also a tremendous upgrade from the previous lemon version. Its sophisticated, zingy, and not too sweet.

Seriously, just go get one.

1 comment:

  1. The standard portion is vidalista 10 mg . Your PCP may increment or decline your portion, contingent upon how well it works and how regularly you take it. The impacts may last more than 24 hours, so you're not prescribed to take the 10mg or 20mg tablets consistently.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.