Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

A Worthy Splurge

I got myself a sample of the Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream about two months ago and was not dissapointed. Still, no matter how lovely and effective the cream is $55 is a tough pill to swallow!

After a generous gift from my old boss I figured now was as good a time as any to just give my skin some good stuff. New job stress is bound to take it's tolls after all... yes I'm justifying.

This stuff really is lovely. It's simply composed, incredibly hydrating, and doesn't clog my skin in any way. It is the first moisturizer I have tried that leaves me balanced and hydrated and applies comfortably. I highly recommend sampling this product if you get the chance. It may not be in everyone's budget but, if it is I would make it skincare priority.

My normal to oily skin has been SO happy since introducing this to the routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.