Pages

Friday, May 02, 2014

The New Favorite


I have been dying to try this NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for what feels like EVER. I kept putting it off and putting it off. Finally, last week, I had something to celebrate and, when I found myself in front of the NARS flagship on Bleeker Street I knew the time was now.



Boy was I not dissapointed. I wear the shade Vanilla and it is a damn near perfect match to my skin tone.It has seamless coverage, a skin-like finish and sets solid. I love the finish here so much I have had to resist the urge to slather it all over my face in lieu of foundation.

I am typically a concealer cocktail kind of lady. This has successfully eliminated the need for both a brightener and a coverage step and, unlike other products that offer this type of coverage it never seems to cake. 

This is not a cheapie, but it blows it's competition out of the water in my opinion. 

$28 well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.