Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The One That Everyone Talks About

The Origins Super Spot Remover. This one has been on my list for quite some time but in truth shelling out $15 for a teeny bottle of spot remover took some time to sink in.

So does $15 for .3 fl oz of product really work.




In fact it does. Despite the stink I've made about the size and price above I do actually think this is really good value for money. I have only ever had to apply it to the same spot two nights in a row before the blemish was completely gone.

It is so concentrated and just the tiniest bit applied to a cotton swab gets you all of the facial application you need. It stings, but due to the more targeted nature of it's application it is not as drying as other traditional topical spot treatments.

I will say, this won't do much if you are looking to clear up deep cystic breakouts though. Generally that is a more internal problem than needs to just run it's course. Having said that, if you're like me and don't know when to give your face a rest this is a good way to disinfect the area once you are done picking at it.

Welcome to the fold Super Spot Remover. Glad to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.