Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Baby Sister| Cindy-Lou Manizer


I may not always love EVRYTHING theBalm puts out but, their cheek products are by far the stand outs from their lineup. My Mary-Lou Manizer compact has been put through the ringer by much use and a lot of traveling.

When I saw a brand new peachy shade popping up for release this spring I knew I would be adding Cindy-Lou Manizer to my collection sooner rather than later. 



It certainly does not disappoint. In fact, for those of you looking for a nice rose gold highlighter but were disappointed by MAC's Superb Extra Dimension Skin Finish (slightly too dark and too metallic) then I think this is the rose gold for you.

Although it's pink in tone, it's also warm and I think could be versatile across many skin tones. It leaves a delicate peachy glow on the cheeks that I think is perfect for the impending summer. I am in love and foresee this taking the place of it's older sister Mary in no time flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.