Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Jumping the Full Coverage Fence




 The Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15. Stuff of Internet Beauty Legend. 

It had been on my list for a while, I had done some DIY color matching and was carefully plotting a splurge. Then, last Sunday, gift card in hand, the day came. I am kind of loving it.




Now the one thing I think needs some TLC is the shade range. I ended up with Soft Porcelain, which is a very, VERY pale yellow toned shade and in the dead of winter this would be perfect. Now however, is flits back and fourth between being just right, and a wee bit ghostly. Real sand though is too dark and not quite yellow enough to suit, so now and through the summer I think bronzer is going to be my friend, in s non-blush capacity. (It's really good that way too though!)

Despite my gripes about the poor shade range the coverage is perfect. On lightly moisturized or BB Cream-ed skin this sits beautifully and gives a natural full coverage without looking "full coverage" if that makes sense. I even find I can forgo concealer everywhere but under my eyes. Amazeballs.

If you have been on the fence about this one I highly suggesting giving it a try especially as a warm weather foundation option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.