Pages

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Two Skin Savers from Across the Pond

 This is by far not the first product I've shared from my Summer vacation but these are the two that I have been easily the most impressed by. 
They've made my skin look the best it ever has especially through the warmer months where my skin is more prone to congestion and irritation. 
All it took was three weeks, 3,000 miles and two products to get me there. 


The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel has been much celebrated on the beauty internet waves. Now I totally understand why. Its a gel turned oil cleanser that warms on the skin and rinses more cleanly than anything I've ever tried. The concentration of rose based ingredients here is really soothing as well. 

All around this is a cleanser that 100% merits the praise it receives and if it's in your budget Cult Beauty ships to the states.  Hopefully Space NK US will pick this baby up soon!
I mentioned the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in my August Favorites video and it really has been a fantastic addition to my Summer skin lineup. I mentioned it in the video but it's a unique combination of a great color match, light to medium satin finish coverage and a formula that sets and lasts on the skin. 
I was astounded by how well this did last actually. It had all the makings of something that breaks down very quickly but no matter how hot it got this Summer this always held up. 

Mine is shade 32 Light Beige and this is another thing I will hunt down when the occasion arises. That is unless something better comes along :).

What have you guys been using to keep your Summer skin in line?
And who's ready for a little 70 degree weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.