Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

It's Dark In Here

 I am a little late to the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick Party. Now that I am here I am really here. This is a fantastic formula that wears well and is comfortable on the lips. After a full day of wear it leaves my lips a little dry but it's nothing that a good nights sleep in some Nuxe Reve de Miel won't fix.

The first shade I nabbed is Vampira and it is oh so seasonally appropriate but not for the faint of heart.


It's a blackened brick red color that even on my well tanned post-summer skin makes me look quite pale and dramatic.

I can't wait to see what it looks like once I'm well and truly pasty white again.
Yes I am artfully covering a zit with my middle finger. 

There is one thing with this color. It is difficult to work with and sticks to dryness. If you're not careful it can go very patchy very quickly and does benefit from the addition of a liner. I don't currently have a matching liner but I've been using my OCC Cosmetic Color Pencil in Trick to even out the surface and give the liquid something to stick to. 

I have my eye on a few more shades from the range but disappointingly I feel like a lot of them in the lineup, despite the lineup being huge, don't flatter me so much. Stay tuned though...there is a chance someday you might see Excorsicim and Bauhau5 here in future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.