Pages

Friday, February 06, 2015

The Post "No Buy" Wishlist

Now I must say this last "no buy" mission I went on over the month of January was the most successful spending ban endeavor I've taken on to date. 

The only beauty item I bought all month long, which I covered here, was on the day my apartment flooded so I'm calling it even.

Now naturally I have developed quite a wishlist after a month of abstaining but if I'm being honest I've been enjoying spending on other things lately but, there is more to come on that this month. 

For now these are the things that may or may not pop up in my next haul video. 


The Sephora wishlist is pretty tame. 
I've been eyeing up the Besame Cosmetics Violet Brightening Powder since Tiffany D mentioned it in a tutorial, kind of off handed but, it seems like a lovely under eye setting option and at the Sephora-reasonable price of $22 it is easily going to be the first thing in my basket. 
I'm dying to try the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask after Anna's many raves about it but am tempted to go for the Mini Mask Magic Kit if it restocks. You know how I love me a skin care sampler.
Also, the Sephora Collection line is kind of killing it for me lately. Their Cream Lip Stain and Waterproof Pencil Liners have become persistent features on the blog and in my makeup bag. I bought my Mom the Cocoa liner for Christmas and I think it's time for me to add it to my collection as well. Additionally they have added new and exciting shades to their line of Cream Lip Stains which I could not be more excited about this. At $13 a pop these are a stellar formula with a much improved shade range. 
Get one. 

Despite the fact none of my Sephora picks are all that pricey on the actual budget spectrum I've been meaning to branch out and try something new and revisit some old favorites. 

Colourpop has literally been everywhere. Everyone has tried it, everyone has collaborated and despite that typically being a turn off for me I can't help but confess the curiosity is starting to get the better of me. I may hold off until they release their newly previewed blushes but I'm sure this some of their goodies will eventually find a home with me. 

Sleek is a brand I picked up on my last trip to the UK and despite not encountering a thing I don't love I haven't made a repurchase. I have some blushes and maybe a new eyeshadow palette on my radar and since their US shipping is pretty reasonable these days the time for a few new bits is certainly near.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.