Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

The Repurchase|Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

 Technically this is cheating.
The last container of the Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado was a sample that was so full I had it for almost six months. It last for such a long time that I'm concerned about finishing the smaller size before it expires.
This little pot has quickly become the only nighttime eye cream I will even consider.
If you are looking for a basic, no frills and extremely hydrating eye cream than look no further.


The thing that is easily the most astounding about this product is the texture. When you look at this in it's pot and even when you first pick it up on your finger it looks super dense and thick. Then when you start to spread the product under the eyes it's like it transforms into a cooling light-weight almost water like texture. The product spreads evenly and quickly over the surface and sinks into the skin very very quickly.

The best part is that the lightness in formula does not translate to lightness in hydration. The formula packs a lot of punch and will last you a long long time. If you happen to find yourself in the market for a new eye cream this is a really good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.