Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Holy Sh*t I Am So Excited: The Skincare Edition

I went to Duane Reade this past Saturday with the intention of just grabbing a few necessities...loofah, toothpaste etc but, as I was scanning the skincare selection a hot pink box caught my eye.

Praise be to the beauty gods; indeed labs infamous hydraluron has FINALLY made it's way stateside!



So the low down on this puppy, in case you don't live and breathe beauty on the internet (aka being a normal human), hydraluron is a very simple serum with concentrated levels of hyaluronic acid.

In short hyaluronic acid is a substance that can hold up to a thousand times it's own weight in water and is present in your body on a daily basis. The effect this can have on your skin is kind of amazing. By keeping the acid close to your skin you provide a near constant supply of hydration at the ready which is an amazing thing for those of you (like myself) with extremely dehydrated skin.

For additional informal familiarization please visit here...and here.

I can't say this is a new favorite or that it's new HG or anything like that. It's new to me but, as I have spent so much time awaiting its arrival I thought an official APB would be a welcome addition to the internet. 

My first impressions are that this is easily something that could become a staple for me as it produced nearly instant results in the texture and appearance of my skin. It sinks in very quickly and plays well with everything I've put on top of it. 

For 25$ it's dumb not to try this. If you don't live near a Walgreens or a Duane Reade it is also finally available here...and as of the time of this post it's on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.