Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Fall Wishlist

(Via Beautylish)

I love a good fictitious shopping cart. I know it's not an uncommon thing for us ladies (and gents) to browse the digital aisles for fun new things to add to our lives, add them to our cart and then never hit the checkout button.

You get the thrill of making the selection without actually spending the cash. Win Win! Now lately I have struggled with choosing a few new things to add to my routine and so there they sit, in my cart, waiting for the day I cave and hit checkout.

None more so than the above Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quad that just launched on Beautylish a couple weeks back. Initially I thought I was going to get the Vintage Vamp quad but now the more I browse the more I think I may prefer the Dolce Vita. It has a little bit more versatility and the red tone is still represented for the season.

 Although this might have to wait for the collection I have much antici...


...pation for.

(Via Temptalia)

I just had to. 

I'm not sorry.

I have had all of the words to the Rocky Horror Picture Show memorized since I was 14 and I am giving myself permission to go a little stupid with this collection. Even if I end up with a couple products I use less often I will delight in the sight of Patricia Quinn's lips staring back at me from jars of unused glitter. 
I don't care. 
Also there are a million red lipsticks in this collection and they are mostly matte so... I will totally wear the shit out of those, and the blush I think.
I'm rationalizing now but basically I don't care how bad it is I am getting it. 

(Via Sephora)

I have been dying to try some of the Tata Harper luxury skincare line for quite some time now but, as the prices are a little outrageous, I have been putting it off. Sephora has released the Purely Powerful starter set for the brand that rolls in at just under $50 and could be a nice intro to some very highly praised products. 

These days I'm all about the skincare promo boxes. (I almost just typed boozes...paging Dr. Freud!)

What is on your fall wishlist this year? And tell me where your favorite places to build imaginary shopping carts are!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.