Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Try This! Nourishing Nailpolish Remover


I had been meaning to try this nail polish remover trick for a long time now. I have been pretty loyal to my Beauty Secrets Acetone (not pure acetone) remover for nearly 4 years. It's easily located at a Sally's Beauty Supply but that is like the one thing that is impossible to find in New York City. 

So today we're doing an at home version of Zoya's Remove+. I used the ratio wonderfully deduced by the absolutely brilliant Michelle at Lab Muffin. If you ever wanted to know why or how your products work puhhhlease go read her blog. So informative and so smart. 

The real key here is a mixture of straight acetone, water and glycerine and Oh.My.God. does this stuff work miracles.

It has all the remove-ability of pure acetone but leaves my cuticles feeling insanely soft and hydrated. 
For a grand total of 7$ up front this is one beauty DIY worth trying sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.